Move your business upwards with the most cost effective solution for more space
The Raised Storage Area Company & Associates Ltd
Mezzanine Floors – From Start to Finish in 8 easy steps.
1. Please complete the mezzanine floor enquiry form from the link above and we will return a price for your guidance. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your mezzanine floor requirements.
2. On your conformation of the price meeting your budget requirements we will arrange an appointment for a project manager to meet you at site to confirm your requirements are correct and to carry out a site survey. We would not expect any obligation or commitment at this point.
3. Now that we understand your mezzanine floor requirements in full and we have confirmed a final price we would accept your instructions to proceed further.
4. We will then provide you with General Arrangement drawings for your approval. We do not expect you to approve anything structural, just the positions of the columns, staircases, handrails and load gates etc. within the mezzanine floor area.
5. Structural calculations will be compiled and submitted to Building Regulations along with the General Arrangement drawing for their approval.
6. On receipt of Building Regulation approval we will then issue you with an installation date for the mezzanine floor and commence the purchasing and manufacture of materials.
7. Commence installation of the mezzanine floor with the minimum possible disruption to yourselves.
8. Building Regulations will inspect the mezzanine floor at a later date to confirm we have installed the mezzanine floor as per the drawings and structural calculations.
The time scale from point of order to completion of installation of a mezzanine floor generally takes 3 to 4 weeks for mezzanine floors up to 400m² in size.